Sun Dolphin Bali 10 Sit-On-top fishing Kayak Review:
Before you start reading full insight review of Sun Dolphin Bali 10 Sit-On Kayak. Life is a gift that should be treasured. In today’s fast paced lifestyle we fail to appreciate the finer things and indulge in several habits that are detrimental to our health. And we are paying a price for this. Obesity, heart disease and early death are common ailments that affect our friends and family. As you get older, maintaining an active lifestyle becomes more important as it is your ticket to an independent, healthier and happier you! You need a kayak like Bali 10 Sit-On-top fishing Kayak to keep your body working tight.
Dedicating time to your fitness is the key to your health. Essentially, time is the boon and the bane. With our packed schedules, our constant excuse is the lack of time! But fret not. There are a lot of ways in which you can get active, and it does not just involve exercising!
If you are someone who has enjoyed spending time with nature, then Bali 10 is worth trying for your daily activity. This activity packs fitness and relaxation in a tight capsule that is easy on your muscles especially if you are a beginner. Like with any exercise, it is important to own sturdy, high-quality equipment/gear to ensure your safety.
If kayaking seems like an exciting activity to get you kick started on your fitness journey, may we recommend the Sun Dolphin Bali 10 sit-on-top fishing kayak to support you on your mission?
It is a light-weight, easy to carry kayak that is ideal for lakes and rivers. Here are some key features of the product for your perusal-
- Rugged UV- stabilised Fortiflex® High-Density Polyethylene
- A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier) for extra storage
- Multiple colour options
- Comfortable seating area with protective thigh pads
- Adjustable foot braces
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Paddle Holder
Specifications of Sun Dolphin Bali 10 Sit-On Kayak :
- Length: 10”/ 305cms
- Width: 30” / 76 cms
- Height: 16”/ 41 cms
- Weight: 44lbs / 20kgs
- Capacity: 250lbs / 113kgs
Investing in a good kayak is important to ensure you stay committed to your fitness goals. To help you make a sound decision, listed below are some pros and cons of purchasing the Dolphin sit on kayak. Read more and weigh-in your options!
- A Beginner’s Kayak: Many a time, people get too enthused with the thought of starting a new activity and invest in a whole lot of expensive equipment, only for it to lie in the closet, unforgotten for years. This is not the case with this sit on top kayak. With a multitude of features, this product is the ultimate bargain for an inexperienced kayaker!
- Lightweight and easy to load: The Bali 10 SS is lightweight and easy to load on/off your vehicle. This makes it compatible for individuals of all heights and sizes! Additionally, one can forget the hassles that come with an inflatable kayak – where you have to spend time in inflating/deflating the product every time you enter or exit the river!
- Optimum Storage Space: The storage compartment is watertight and has ample space to hold your gear and additional items!
- A variety of colours: The Sun Dolphin Bali 10 sit-on kayak comes in an exciting range of colours to suit your personality type. They are available in blue, red, green, orange, pink and navy blue. These colours are bright and can be easily spotted in the waters as well.
- Comfortable Seating: The seating is comfortable and can be adjusted according to one’s requirements. This makes it an ideal boat for those interested in paddling for long hours!
- Tracking problems: It has severe tracking problems. It does not track straight, and a lot of effort has to be put in by the user to get the boat to veer a straight line. It seems like a constant battle to keep oneself moving towards the goal.
- Inconvenient location of scupper holes: Two of the scupper holes are located in the seat area which is inconvenient as it makes your rear wet. This can get extremely uncomfortable especially if you are paddling for long hours. The only way out of this is to get scupper plugs to prevent any water entry.
Read Reviews for Bali 10 kayak
In conclusion, the Sun Dolphin Bali 10 sit-on kayak packs all the advantages of a ‘sit on’ kayak at a great price! If you are on the bulkier side or have long legs, then a ‘sit on’ kayak is more ideal for a comfortable kayaking experience! Go ahead and buy this sit-on-top fishing kayak one to kick start your exciting fitness regime, you won’t be disappointed!
Sun Dolphin Bali 10 Sit-On-top fishing Kayak