Sea Eagle 370 Review :Before you read our expert insight on Sea Eagle 370, let me add a bit about life. Our life today is fast paced and dynamic. Multi-tasking is the name of the game, and one is required to juggle multiple roles at the workplace and home. As expectations and the pressure of ‘juggling roles’ rise, it is easy to forget about taking care of yourself. An active lifestyle is extremely important to maintain your sanity while you manage your roles and energy levels at breakneck speed!
Some prefer to run, some prefer to sweat it out at the gym, some at home and some prefer to indulge in outdoor activities over weekends! The good thing is if you love outdoor activities, you must check out a great cardio and strength workout – kayaking. There are very few activities that bring out this level of calorific burn while building upper body strength!
As a natural ‘juggler’ of roles, a kayaking weekend could also be the perfect opportunity for you to bond with the family or your pet! To make the weekend more enjoyable and relaxing, it is important to invest in the right equipment that should get you started in no time.
To that end, we suggest you check out this beautiful kayak. An easily portable kayak, it can carry up to three people and gear. Designed to be pet-friendly, it can withstand paws and claws! There are two moulded legs to ensure that the Sea Eagle 370 tracks smoothly across the water.
Are You Looking For A Fishing Kayak? Check Sun Dolphin Excursion 10 fishing kayak.
Below are some key features of the product
- Lightweight and portable inflatable sport kayak
- NMMA Certified
- Self Bailing drains valve
- Three deluxe one-way valves
- Inflatable spray skirts
- I-beam construction floor
- Two skegs on the bottom for better tracking and speed
- Pressure gauge and repair kit
- ‘Bow and Stern grab line
- Front and Rear rope handles
- Rugged PolyKrylar hull that can withstand dog paws and claws
Sea Eagle 370 Specifications:
- Interior: 10 feet, 8 inches by 1 foot, 1 inch
- Exterior: 12 feet, 6 inches by 2 feet, 10inches
- Deflated: 31 by 19 by 8 inches
- Tube Diameter: 9 inches
- Capacity: 3 Persons or 650 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Chambers: 3 (port, starboard, floor)
- Material: 38 mil PolyKrylar (K80 PVC)
- Seam: High-frequency welded
- Floor: Inflatable I-beam construction
- Air Valves: 5 deluxe one-way
- Inflation & Assembly time: 8 minutes
Fitness goals can only be achieved if you are consistent with your workouts. Similarly, to afford an active lifestyle through kayaking, it is important to have a gear that is durable and consistent in performance. To help you make the right decision, here are some pros and cons of buying the SE 370.
Try more inflatable kayaks HERE
– Durable: This is as long lasting as a product gets. Despite being inflatable, it does not compromise on stability and durability. The boat is made of the high-quality durable material that makes it sturdy and almost impossible to puncture!
– Incredible capacity: Even though it is an entry level kayak, it has an incredible capacity of holding 650 pounds of weight! This means that the kayak can not only hold three individuals comfortably, but it can also easily stay afloat with any additional gear that one might be carrying.
– Easy to handle: The boat manoeuvres really well and is easy to paddle.
– Adjustable seating: The Sea Eagle 370 can be customised to your requirements. Be it a solo trip or one with your friends, the seating can be adjusted to your comfort. This comes in handy when you need extra storage space to keep any additional gear/ equipment.
– Value for Money: The biggest selling point of this kayak is the incredible value and features that it provides for half the cost of a commercial / high priced kayak. For families on a budget or friends who light to travel together, this is a recommended buy!
– Difficulty in tracking: Tracking on this kayak is extremely difficult. The boat is a little skittish when the winds are stronger, and it is difficult to get it to track a straight line. This ‘flexing’ of the boat takes a while to get used to.
– Uncomfortable paddles: While the paddles come apart in four pieces for easy storage, it rattles once assembled which could be uncomfortable for users.
The Sea Eagle 370 is a great buy for anyone looking for a good bargain and high ‘value for price’. It is the perfect medium through which you jump the active ‘lifestyle’ bandwagon! A big thumbs up to this purchase! Get moving!
Sea Eagle 370 SE 2 person